More on Carnosine
YOU ARE BORN WITH CARNOSINE IN YOUR BODY BUT, AS YOU AGE, YOUR BODY CANNOT PRODUCE ENOUGH. THEREFORE IT IS ESSENTIAL TO SUPPLEMENT YOUR DIET WITH THIS POWERFUL DI-PEPTIDE!
STUDIES HAVE SHOWN THAT PURE CARNOSINE CAN HELP WITH PREMATURE AGING, INCLUDING DEMENTIA AND ALZHEIMERS DISEASE. IN FACT YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT THE LIST OF AILMENTS THAT CARNOSINE CAN HELP YOU WITH. READ MORE BELOW OR BUY NOW.
This super strong antioxidant has dramatic results on many health conditions by providing food for the brain and body and slowing down the ageing process. L-Carnosine was voted number 2 as one of the Top 10 Foods to boost brain power and has recently featured in many UK tabloids and on numerous websites such as The Telegraph and on the BBC health online. This amazing product starts rejuvenation for our healthy body and cells as soon as you start taking it.
Read more below
L-Carnosine Endymion was first discovered in Russia in 1900, it is a natural product. You are born with Carnosine in your body but as you age it decreases leaving you vulnerable to illness with Cataracts being one of the first signs. Carnosine can be replaced with a daily supplementation of Ethos Endymion powder which is the purest form of L-Carnosine. L-Carnosine consists of amino acids beta-alanine and L-hisidine chemically bound to each other which is the most effective anti-carbonylation agent yet discovered. This amazing Antioxidant quenches even the most destructive free radicals.
Carnosine helps to protect neural tissues and memory protecting you from dementia and Alzheimers. It also improves your major senses such eyesight, hearing and smell. Endymion powder when taken with Ethos bright eyes drops for cataracts; glaucoma and AMD enhance the affects for a quicker recovery.
L-Carnosines Fight against Premature Aging When taken regularly as a natural Ethos health supplement, Endymion protects and extends the functional life of the body key building blocks- cells, body proteins, DNA and lipids. The latest studies have apportioned to its unique ability to protect telomeres in the body; telomeres protect the end of chromosomes within the body from deterioration and help to stop them fusing with other neighbouring chromosomes. It is now possible, with a simple blood test, to examine aging by measuring a person’s telomere length to reveal their body’s overall cellular wear and tear. Smoking and obesity cause systemic inflammation and are a direct cause of shortening of the telomere. Besides improving lifestyle risks and diet, daily supplementation with L-Carnosine is a very effective way to not only block telomere shortening, but to start to actually lengthen them again as well. This very effectively reduces the effects of aging and increase longevity.
Further studies have indicated that Ethos L-Carnosine benefits:
– Lowers your blood pressure
– Helps Asthma suffers
– Improves your heartbeat and heart muscles
– Increases your body’s anti-oxidant qualities
– Immune function improves
– Body fat converts to energy
– Athletic and daily exercise performance increase
Ethos L-Carnosine – The Many Health Benefits
Rejuvenating Effects of L-Carnosine have shown:
– Anti-Carbonylation: Carbonylation is a pathological step in the age-related degradation of the body’s proteins and Carnosine is the most effective anti-carbonylation agent yet discovered.
– Antioxidant: Carnosine effectively quenches the most destructive of free radicals, the hydroxyl radical, as well as super oxide, singlet oxygen, and the peroxyl radical.
– Cell Rejuvenation: Carnosine has the remarkable ability to actually rejuvenate cells approaching senescence (the end of the life cycle of dividing cells), restoring normal appearance and extending their cellular lifespan.
– Operations & Wound Healing: Carnosine has the amazing ability to rejuvenate connective tissue cells and thus to expedite wound healing.
– Brain Cell Protection: Carnosine protects the microvas culature of the brain from plaque formation that may lead to Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
– Improved Calcium Response: Carnosine enables the heart muscle to contract more efficiently through enhancement of calcium response in heart myocytes.
– Cellular DNA Protection: Carnosine protects cellular DNA from oxidative damage that accumulates as we age.
– Skin Protection: Carnosine helps prevent skin collagen cross-linking which leads to loss of elasticity, wrinkles, macro-molecular disorganisation, and loss of extra cellular matrix.
This previously little known super nutrient is about to become the leader in field in the fight against aging for those people who want to grow old slower and more gracefully whilst also helping to protect their bodies against all degenerative diseases.
L-Carnosine is a natural body product consisting of the amino acids beta-alanine and L-histidine chemically bound to each other. Nerve cells (neurons) and muscle cells (myocytes) contain high levels of Carnosine. Carnosine is NOT a drug, vitamin or mineral and it does not react with any drugs. You are born with high levels of Carnosine in your body but unfortunately it decreases with age. The good news is that you can now replace Carnosine naturally with a daily supplementation of Ethos Endymion which is the very purest form of L-Carnosine available anywhere.
L-Carnosine is the most effective anti-carbonylation agent yet discovered. (Carbonylation is a pathological step in the age-related degradation of the body’s proteins.) Carnosine helps to prevent skin collagen cross-linking which leads to loss of elasticity and wrinkles.
Ethos Endymion is the purest form of L-Carnosine available anywhere. It is made up of a combination of the two amino acids Beta-Alanine and L-Histidine and is known scientifically as N-beta-alanyl-histidine.
Long-lived cells such as nerve cells, called neurons, and muscle cells, called myocytes, naturally contain high levels of L-Carnosine and these muscle levels of L-Carnosine correlate exactly with maximum life spans.
L-Carnosine is a SuperAntiOxidant that quenches even the most destructive free radicals: the hydroxyl and peroxyl radicals, superoxide, and singlet oxygen. Carnosine helps to chelate ionic metals (flush toxins from the body).
It also acts as a regulator of zinc and copper concentrations in nerve cells, helping to prevent overstimulation by these neuroactive minerals. What is known about the biological role of Carnosine in the body substantiates all of the above and other studies have indicated further benefits.
When taken as a natural health supplement Ethos Endymion protects and extends the functional life of the body’s key building blocks – cells, proteins, DNA and lipids.
L-Carnosine – The Benefits
Anti-Carbonylation:Carbonylation is a pathological step in the age-related degradation of the body’s proteins and Carnosine is the most effective anti-carbonylation agent yet discovered.
Antioxidant:Carnosine effectively quenches the most destructive of free radicals, the hydroxyl radical, as well as super oxide, singlet oxygen, and the peroxyl radical.
Cell Rejuvenation:Carnosine has the remarkable ability to actually rejuvenate cells approaching senescence (the end of the life cycle of dividing cells), restoring normal appearance and extending their cellular lifespan.
Wound Healing:Carnosine has the amazing ability to rejuvenate connective tissue cells and thus to expedite wound healing.
Brain Protection:Carnosine protects the microvas culature of the brain from plaque formation that may lead to senility and Alzheimer’s disease.
Improved Calcium Response:Carnosine enables the heart muscle to contract more efficiently through enhancement of calcium response in heart myocytes.
Cellular DNA Protection:Carnosine protects cellular DNA from oxidative damage that accumulates with age.
Skin Protection:Carnosine helps prevent skin collagen cross-linking which leads to loss of elasticity, wrinkles, macro-molecular disorganisation, and loss of extra cellular matrix.
L-Carnosine – New Health Discovery
In association with Professor Steven Charles Gallant & Professor Alexander Boldyrev we would like to take you on an exciting journey of discovery.
We begin way back in the year 1900, in Moscow, where Gulevitsch and Amiradgibi isolated a new compound and began their research to try and discover what it was and whether it held any beneficial properties.
In 1994 Steven’s attention was drawn to an experiment carried out by Robin Holliday in which it was shown that by adding the L-Carnosine compound, now contained within Ethos Endymion, to old human cells in culture it was able to rejuvenate the cells in such a way that they virtually matched young human cells. Steven was amazed by these pictures and began wondering what the effect of L-Carnosine would be on living mammals.
In 1996 Professor Steven Gallant and Professor Alexander Boldyrev, the world’s leading authorities in their field, began a ground-breaking experiment to see if L-Carnosine would have any beneficial effects on a large group of mice.
Here are the results of their experiment — a picture paints a thousand words so we’ll leave you to draw your own conclusions…
We have a very strict policy to look after all animals in the very best possible way and conditions. This is vital in all scientific studies so as to achieve the most meaningful results.
You will see from the photograph above that the mouse which was given the L-Carnosine enjoyed a far better quality of life than the one which wasn’t.
In fact, he outlived his brother by 1/5th (20% longer).
If you were a mouse … which one would you prefer to be?
N.B. There is nothing wrong with the mouse on the right apart from old age…
L-Carnosine Rejuvenates Good Cells Yet Eradicates Cancer Cells
Scientific establishments have proceeded to show that they could take regular cells, watch them age, put them in the L-Carnosine bath, watch them grow younger and switch them back and watch them age again. They propose that L-Carnosine is integral to cellular organization and function, therefore optimizing longevity.
When L-Carnosine was taken from the petri dish to the lab and studied on animals, the following findings were observed:
1) L-Carnosine enhanced the memory functions of the brain cells and also stopped the over stimulation of certain receptors…which in situations such as stroke can inhibit oxygen to the brain cells leading to cellular death.
2) It inhibits the activity of MAO B (monoamine oxidase B) which is an enzyme involved in breaking down some brain messengers (such as dopamine and serotonin). MAO B activity is known to increase production of the free radical precursors hydrogen peroxide, and the enzyme becomes more active as a person gets older. Deprenyl, a drug used to treat people with Parkinson’s disease, works by inhibiting MAO B.
3) Senile cataracts in 96 seniors, who had them for 2-21 years improved greatly by using L-Carnosine eye drops 3-4 times per day. Positive results were seen in over 80% of the cases. L-Carnosine was also seen to improve general eyesight. Corneal ulcerations and erosion from viral and bacterial sources also improved greatly.
4) L-Carnosine is a highly versatile antioxidant capable of neutralizing a large range of free radicals (superoxide, singlet oxygen, hydrogen peroxide and both peroxyl and hydroxyl radicals). Further, it has indirect antioxidant powers through chelation of pro-oxidant metals and the prevention of the destruction of the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase. These qualities give it a place in mercury and other heavy metal detoxification.
5) L-Carnosine protected cellular DNA better than any other antioxidant (Vit E, Vit C, NAC etc) under the stress of toxic levels of oxygen. In fact it was the only substance which did.
6) L-Carnosine also protects against the formation of Advanced Glycation Endproducts (AGE’s), proteins warped by sugar (glycated). When a protein becomes glycated, it results in the loss of that protein’s function, loss of flexibility, atherosclerosis, abnormal cellular signaling, inflammation, the complications of diabetes, and aspects of the aging process.
7) As people age, their rate of tearing down old, defective cellular proteins (proteolysis) slows down, which interferes with cellular function. L-Carnosine maintains proteolysis at more youthful levels in old cells. It also reacts with abnormal proteins, making it easier for the body to rid itself of them.
8) In some cases, L-Carnosine changes gene expression in cells exposed to it, including increasing the expression of vimentin, a protein involved in maintaining the integrity and complex internal structure of the cell.
9) L-Carnosine enhances various aspects of immunity and protects cells against damage from a variety of toxins produced in the body as a part of normal metabolism such as the lipid peroxidation product malondialdehyde; the cancer-causing glycation product methylglyoxal; hypochlorite, a deadly substance made by cells of the immune system to kill off invading pathogens, but also toxic to the body’s own cells; formaldehyde’ and the amyloid beta-peptide, which forms the seed of the plaques associated with Alzheimer’s. L-Carnosine also prevents the development of amyloid into full-fledged plaques.